How to Invest
How to Invest
To invest in MSDLAF+, complete the following steps:
- Carefully review the Information Statement.
- Download and complete the New Investor Application form (available in our Forms and Documents section) and have it signed by the appropriate individuals.
- Complete a W-9 form (available in our Forms and Documents section) to open the initial account with MSDLAF+.
- Resolution: Adopt a resolution to join MSDLAF+. To download a Sample Resolution that has been used as a model by most Investors, see the Forms and Documents section.
- Send the completed documents (New Investor Application form, W-9 form, and Resolution) to MSDLAF+ either by fax to (888) 535-0120 or mail to P.O. Box 11760, Harrisburg, PA 17108-1760.
You should review the Information Statement (including any Supplements) and Declaration of Trust before investing. For more information, see our FAQs section.
Individually Managed Portfolios
Investors may also open an individually managed portfolio through a separate agreement with MSDLAF+’s Investment Adviser. The Individual Account Investment Advisory Agreement is available upon request by calling MSDLAF+’s Investment Adviser, PFMAM, at 1-888-4-MSDLAF. With an individually managed portfolio, the Investment Adviser will purchase investments tailored to meet the school district's liquidity needs or specific draw schedule. Investment purchases are governed by the school district’s investment policy or bond documents.
Please enter your color in the box below for the top navigation bar and side navigation bar. Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box below:
Please enter your font style below in the box.
*Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box and do not delete the box:
Please enter your color in the box below for the login button and top left icon. Please make sure there are no extra spaces in the box: